Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Is therapy right for me?

Seeking therapy is an individual choice that only you will know the answer to. However, not everyone who decides to seek therapy will have the opportunity to consult with their potential therapist like you will with me prior to scheduling an appointment. I strongly believe that when a patient seeks me for services, they should  also interview me to determine if we are a good match before making a commitment to an appointment. I am a firm believer that I should have the opportunity to also consult with a potential new patient, such as yourself, to provide psychoeducation about how my services could be beneficial to your specific situation.
Services rendered can focus on areas not limited to anxiety, depression, grief and loss, social skills, life skills, assertiveness, motivation, decision-making and conflict resolution. Therapy is also a two way street. Coming from a strength-based perspective, together we will (1) Determine the work that needs to be done, (2) Begin the Reconstruction process to break down any negative thoughts that will prevent you from reaching your goal (3) Rebuild your self perception of your strengths in such a way that you may not even recognize yourself in a good way and lastly, (4) I will Empower, push and motivate you to reach  your goal(s). 
So NOW, If you are still unsure if you are ready, think about these statements:
"I am LITERALLY ready to kick my problems in the mouth TODAY!"
"Wouldn't it be awesome if I woke up the day after my session and felt REVIVED! EMPOWERED! ALIVE AGAIN!
"I can learn how to take information learned in my session today, apply it immediately, and see RESULTS!"
"The stages of change include DenialAmbivalence toward change, Determined to make a change, Making the change and Maintaining the change. Hence, I know I am ready, because I have recognized that I need to work on some things, I just need some tools!"
If any of those statements above resonate with you, you have answered the initial question "is Therapy Right For You!
So please, go right ahead and click the "Contact DR TK" button to the right of this blog and schedule your Free 15 Minute Consult TODAY! You can also click below, go my website and schedule a consultation:
Schedule your FREE 15 Minute Consult with Dr TK!

Please share my page with others and stay tuned.
Facebook: www.facebookcom/doctorjackson
Website: www.Doctortk.com
Twitter: DoctorTK_LA

No comments:

Post a Comment